1. SCHOOL BOOKINGS are processed in order of receipt and should be submitted online, via email or posted.
2. ONE FREE EDUCATOR TICKET will be made available for every 10 (primary) or 15 (secondary) student tickets purchased. Additional teacher/supervisor tickets can be purchased. Please indicate the number of educator tickets required as part of your booking.
3. TRANSACTION FEE OF $6.90 will apply to each school booking form received and this will be included in your order confirmation.
4. CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING will be provided to you within one week of receipt. Orders are not final until payment is received, free events excepted. The confirmation will include details on how to make a payment. You can pay at any time up to 10 days prior to the event.
5. GROUP SIZES may change up until 14 days prior to each event. After this date all orders must be paid as issued. Paid incursions are subject to a minimum of 200 students per performance.
6. PAYMENT can be made at any time after receipt of your order confirmation. Final payment is required at least 10 days prior to each event. Please note all school bookings made within 3 weeks of an event are final, after they are confirmed, and must be paid for in full within 1 week of confirmation.
7. CANCELLATIONS of any school booking will be accepted 6 weeks before the event with an exchange or full refund. Only reasonable group size changes will be accepted thereafter.
8. PLANNING DOCUMENTS including WASO’s Excursion Management Plan and WASO’s Certificate of Currency will be available to download from the WASO website from mid- February 2024. Until such time as the up-to-date documentation is available, sample documents from the previous year can be viewed online for planning purposes.
9. RIGHT TO ALTER DETAILS we will do everything in our power to present the program listed in the brochure but sometimes events beyond our control may require us to vary the program without notice. We appreciate your understanding and will keep you informed of any change in writing as soon as possible.
10. PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL MEASURES enforced by the WA Government may require the introduction of event and/or capacity restrictions. As a result of these restrictions we may need to cancel and/or refund a portion of event bookings. If this occurs, cancelled tickets and refunds will be made in reverse order, starting from the most recent purchase.