1. 1.1. Download a copy of our 2018 Calendar for easy reference
2. Complete a booking form
3. Send completed forms to WASO
|PO Box 3041, EAST PERTH WA 6892|
To receive a PDF copy of the 2018 Education & Community Engagement brochure, please email us.
WASO is a registered company with Public Liability Insurance. This document is also applicable to events presented by WASO at the Perth Concert Hall.
WASO Excursion Management Plan has been developed to support Department of Education Excursions Policy v 2.2, however may support Risk Management in other school sectors.
This document is currently in the process of being updated and will be uploaded in Term 1 2018. For further information prior to this, please email us.
For all venue information, please contact venues directly.
1. Please see individual programs for details of free teacher/supervisor tickets, and purchase of additional teacher/supervisor tickets.
2. Please note there is a $6.60 transaction fee per form received. Bookings are processed in strict order of receipt and you will receive a tax invoice. To secure your tickets, payment must be received by the due date on the invoice. Tickets will not be posted until payment is received. Please keep a copy of your booking form for your reference.
3. Tickets are GST free. GST is applicable to transaction fee only.
4. Advice of cancellation must be received in writing at least 10 business days prior to concert date. Decrease in numbers must be received in writing 10 business days prior to concert date. After this date, all invoices must be paid as issued. For any queries please contact Fiona Taylor, WASO Education Manager 9326 0022 or email@example.com
5. WASO's 2018 Excursion Management Plan and Certifcate of Currency will be available to download from waso.com.au/education from January 2018.
6. We will do everything in our power to presented the program listed in the brochure but sometimes events beyond our control mean we will have to vary the program without notice. Your understanding in these instances is appreciated.