To celebrate WASO’s new international airline partnership, Singapore Airlines is giving you the chance to win a trip to London in style and luxury.
Simply renew or purchase a 2013 WASO Full Series, Packaged or Create Your Own subscription, and pay in full, by 5pm WST, Friday 30 November 2012 and you’ll go into the draw to win two return Business Class tickets to London.
From 28 October 2012, Singapore Airlines will offer four daily flights from Perth to Singapore, with four connections through to London.
Enjoy Singapore Airlines Business Class with an exquisitely upholstered leather seat which easily converts into a spacious and comfortable flat bed, allowing you to arrive at your destination feeling completely rejuvenated.
Indulge in the finest restaurant quality service in the sky and when it’s time to unwind, a wide array of entertainment options from KrisWorld await on your personal LCD screen.
The winner is responsible for travel costs to and from the point of departure, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges, ground transportation and any other costs including accommodation. Payment for taxes and airport charges must be paid prior to tickets being issued and are payable by credit card only. The winners may depart between 10 December 2012 and 30 June 2013. Other Terms and Conditions apply (see below).
1. The promoter is the West Australian Symphony Orchestra Pty Ltd ABN 26 081 230 284. 445 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000.
2. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of and agreement with these terms and conditions. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions.
3. Promotion commences Wednesday 12 September 2012 and finishes 5pm Friday 30 November 2012.
4. Employees of the West Australian Symphony Orchestra, Singapore Airlines and their immediate families, agents, sponsors or any persons connected with the promotion of the competition are ineligible to enter.
5. Patrons must purchase a WASO 2013 Season Full Series, Packaged or Create Your Own Subscription and pay in full by the end date to be eligible to enter the competition.
6. The prize will be drawn on Monday 3 December 2012 at 3pm at the WASO administration office at 445 Hay Street, Perth. The winner will be drawn at random and the first valid entry drawn will win the prize. The winner will be notified by telephone or mail within two days of the prize draw.
7. The first valid entry drawn from all entries will win the prize of TWO (2) Business Class return tickets to London, flying with Singapore Airlines.
8. The winner is responsible for travel costs to and from the point of depature, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges, ground transportation and any other costs;
9. Payment for taxes and airport charges must be paid prior to tickets being issued and are payable by credit card only;
10. The winner is responsible for their own accommodation and associated costs.
11. The winners may depart between 10 December 2012 to 30 June 2013 inclusive;
12. Tickets are valid for a stay away of no more than 3 months;
13. The tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer points;
14. The ticket validity cannot be extended and any travel not utilised by 30 September 2013 will be deemed null and void;
15. Tickets must be issued by 28 February 2013;
16. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent of guardian.
17. The prize (or any part thereof) cannot be sold, the prize (or any part thereof) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
18. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.