- We deeply value our philanthropic partnerships and are interested in our Patrons’ stories and experiences.
- The Passion for the art form is at the centre of our conversations.
- We advise all prospective Bequestors to seek advice from their own solicitor, accountant or financial advisor.
- We are respectful of our Patrons’ privacy. All bequest enquiries are dealt with sensitively and in the strictest confidence. Upon becoming a Bequestor, anonymity will be respected if that is your preference.
- As WASO’s activities and needs change over time, we encourage Patrons to leave a bequest for the general purposes of the West Australian Symphony Orchestra rather than for a specific project. A general purpose bequest brings the most value to us as it underpins the core work of the Orchestra, rather than administration and overhead costs.
- All monies received from bequests, unless specified, will be invested and preserved in the Endowment Fund for the Orchestra, with the income earned being used to provide a stable financial future for the Orchestra. This way your money lives on forever.
Click here to return to the WASO Bequests & Endowment Fund page.