1. 1.1. Download a copy of our 2017 Calendar for easy reference
2. Complete a booking form
3. Send completed forms to WASO
|PO Box 3041, EAST PERTH WA 6892|
|FAX||08 9326 0080|
To download a PDF copy of the 2017 Education & Community Engagement brochure, please click here.
WASO is a registered company with Public Liability Insurance. This document is also applicable to events presented by WASO at the Perth Concert Hall.
Please click here to download the 2017 Certificate of Currency.
WASO Excursion Management Plan has been developed to support Department of Education Excursions Policy v 2.2, however may support Risk Management in other school sectors.
Please click here to download WASO Excursion Management Plan 2016
Please note, these documents are currently being updated. For further information please contact Fiona Taylor email@example.com
For all venue information, please contact venues directly.
1. Please see individual programs for details of free teacher/supervisor tickets, and purchase of additional teacher/supervisor tickets.
2. Please note there is a $6.60 transaction fee per form received. Bookings are processed in strict order of receipt and you will receive a tax invoice. To secure your tickets, payment must be received by the due date on the invoice. Tickets will not be posted until payment is received. Please keep a copy of your booking form for your reference.
3. Tickets are GST free. GST is applicable to transaction fee only.
4. Advice of cancellation must be received in writing at least 10 business days prior to concert date. After this date, all invoices must be paid as issued. Decrease in numbers must be received in writing 10 business days prior to concert date. For any queries please contact Fiona Taylor-Hokin, WASO Education Coordinator 9326 0022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. WASO's 2017 Excursion Management Plan and Certifcate of Currency will be available online from Term 1, 2017.
6. We will do everything in our power to presented the program listed in the brochure but sometimes events beyond our control mean we will have to vary the program without notice. Your understanding in these instances is appreciated. Please keep a copy of your booking form for your reference.